MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Now I'm even more convince after watching this one that Monty Oum was/is Proxicide. There are too many similarities to just write off. Think about it, Proxicide age on their page is 34 right, how old was Monty, 34, the music in the first episode of Dead Fantasy, is the same in the 3rd episode of MK vs SF in the battle. This was released may of 2007, when did Haloid come out, also in 2007. What do you guys think?

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Now I'm even more convince after watching this one that Monty Oum was/is Proxicide. There are too many similarities to just write off. Think about it, Proxicide age on their page is 34 right, how old was Monty, 34, the music in the first episode of Dead Fantasy, is the same in the 3rd episode of MK vs SF in the battle. What do you guys think?

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

This was an awesome beginning to the series, I truly believe that Proxicide is Monty Oum. RIP Monty!

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

Amazing!!

I think the game is pretty good from the premilnary play that I had with it...It is just another copy from a classic game but I do like the social features as well as the many many upgrades that you can do, I guarentee this game is going to be winning some awards. I also like the rpg elements as well pretty good man, pretty good!!

Naruto NG Naruto NG

I enjoyed this

I thought was pretty good for your first outing...I think that you should create a tutorial on how to make games or interactive movies your pretty good!

How To Make A Sig How To Make A Sig

I thought this a good tutorial

I don't see why everybody making the hulaboo about it...I think it was very professional

DCorp responds:

Exactly.

Cliche' Anime Audio? Cliche' Anime Audio?

Your pretty good..even when

your mocking those Anime voices...God I wish I knew you were on here I would of love for you to be in my flash!

Roll Call!!! Roll Call!!!

This is a hot beat!

This beat is fire but I dont understand what is wrong with the master of this and if this is just some of the instruments I cant wait to hear the full version! Good Job!

Darkmaestro tutorials loop Darkmaestro tutorials loop

I thought this was a pretty...

good loop and enjoyed it!

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thank! I'm glad you enjoyed it!