ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

Amazing!!

I think the game is pretty good from the premilnary play that I had with it...It is just another copy from a classic game but I do like the social features as well as the many many upgrades that you can do, I guarentee this game is going to be winning some awards. I also like the rpg elements as well pretty good man, pretty good!!

Naruto NG Naruto NG

I enjoyed this

I thought was pretty good for your first outing...I think that you should create a tutorial on how to make games or interactive movies your pretty good!

How To Make A Sig How To Make A Sig

I thought this a good tutorial

I don't see why everybody making the hulaboo about it...I think it was very professional

DCorp responds:

Exactly.

special effects tutorial special effects tutorial

Yeah...this help alot

This helped me out a lot thanks man!

Archery V2 Archery V2

The game is good....

The game is good, but I cheated by zooming in....you need to counteract it. But overall I like the game!

Animation For Beginners! Animation For Beginners!

This was excellent!

I liked it alot, but I have a question like when I'm aligning and distirbuting my sprites do my sprites have to be the same size or can they be different? But other wise this was an excellecent tutorial!

chunkycheese12 responds:

Same size, or else it will look EXTREMELY weird. And, thanks!

Blank Game Blank Game

This game was clever!

I liked it alot!

Street Fighter Tut.Fixed! Street Fighter Tut.Fixed!

Really Helpful

This is a very helpful, tutorial, I only that missing is if you could address how you made hit boxes and maybe jumping. But overall this was an excellent tutorial and should be included for the beginner tutorials!